Executive/Associate Manager – Finance
Navi Mumbai, India
This position is closed as on 2020-12-08
The Role would report to: Finance Manager
Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Mandatory), Additional Master’s Degree in Commerce would be added advantage
- Hands on experience working in IT/ITES/ Start-up operations.
- Functional areas: Accounts, Finance, Tax & Audit
- 2 - 5 yrs. of experience in financial accounting, commercial norms, Audit & Taxation
- Handling all Day to Day Accounts operations
- Enters, updates, and/or retrieves accounting data from Tally.
- Processes payments and documents such as invoices, journal vouchers, employee reimbursements, and statements.
- Reviews on-line transactions for changes and accuracy and corrects errors. Reconciles transactions, financial data.
- Monthly closings and preparation of financial statements
- Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Prepare tax computations and returns
- Account/Bank reconciliations
- Closely coordinating with Internal / Statutory & External auditors for artefacts submission and consolidation.
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
- Assist the Finance team in preparing the Year‐end audit file to ensure that all information is ready and available in time for review.
- Knowledge of Tally9 is must, with minimum 2 years of experience.
- Should be proficient in MS Office Suite
Good to Have
- Good Communication Skills, Self-Motivated, Team Player
- Should be able to handle the responsibility independently should be able learn quickly and work on support projects.
- All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of five years, extendable by mutual consent.
Remuneration and perks
- On par with industry standards