This position is closed as on 2021-02-28
Juinagar, Navi Mumbai - Full time
The role is part of Corporate Support Function, reporting to Senior Manager, Human Resources
This is an exciting opportunity to nurture talent for ReBIT - a young and ambitious organization which serves RBI, spearheads industry best practices and facilitates state-of-the art cyber security to enable resilient Indian banking. The HR generalist will harness the ReBIT culture - which is a unique blend of the agility, efficiency of start-ups and the process-orientation, rigor of government organizations. The prospective candidate is required to uphold the core values of ReBIT and stay true to the well-renowned ‘standards of excellence’ of a national institution.
Graduate/PG in Human Resources
3-5 years of experience in HR operations
- Performs day-to-day operations for the Human Resources Department.
- Creates presentation, reports and analytics.
- Promotes and conducts employee engagement initiatives.
- Assists in tasks related to performance management and Learning.
- Assists in development and implementation of human resources policies.
- Ongoing employee lifecycle management support.
- Takes initiative to stay informed of and contribute to Center-wide initiatives as appropriate
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed and as requested. Assists in other human resources related duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Self-motivated, result oriented, high energy individual.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Passionate learner.
- Proactive and takes initiative.
- Proven experience in handling HR operations/learning and development function.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to make good PowerPoint presentations using Infographics.
- Experience in working with a HRMS application will be an advantage