The role is part of Corporate Support Function, reporting to Senior Manager, Human Resources
This is an exciting opportunity to nurture talent for ReBIT - a young and ambitious organization which serves RBI, spearheads industry best practices and facilitates state-of-the art cyber security to enable resilient Indian banking. The HR generalist will harness the ReBIT culture - which is a unique blend of the agility, efficiency of start-ups and the process-orientation, rigor of government organizations. The prospective candidate is required to uphold the core values of ReBIT and stay true to the well-renowned ‘standards of excellence’ of a national institution.
Graduate/PG in Human Resources
3-6 years of experience in HR operations and Training
- Conduct organization wide training needs assessment and identify skill gaps that need to be addressed.
- Create training plans for various departments.
- Design and develop training programs (outsourced and/in house).
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records.
- Create presentation, reports and analytics.
- Promote employee engagement initiatives.
- Assist in tasks related to performance management.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resources policies.
- Ongoing employee relations and people lifecycle management support.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Self-motivated, result oriented, high energy individual.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Passionate learner.
- Proactive and takes initiative.
- Proven experience in handling HR operations/learning and development function.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to make good PowerPoint presentations using Infographics.
To apply for the role, please send your CV in pdf format at email@example.com OR submit the application below.