- Deploy and operate the end-point security tools and solutions
- Implement appropriate corrective action against security incidents
- Ensure endpoints, system security applications and services in environment are securely configured and managed through operating appropriate security platforms and tools
- Make sure that all end-point security agents and tools are integrated with security monitoring to support incident response functions
- Conduct performance reviews and corrective action for system security and Endpoint protection solutions
- Apply Configuration Management to maintain hardware/software revisions, content, security patches, hardening, and documentation including up-to-date inventory
- Implement policies, processes and standards related to supported end-point solutions system security, data loss prevention
- Experience working with and administering Mobile Device Management (MDM) software
- Strong knowledge in testing, configuring, and implementing various mobile solutions
- Research and improve MDM solution based on customer and business requirements
- Monitor/resolve support tickets related to mobile device hardware, software, etc.
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups with customers to ensure resolutions remain successful
- Familiarity with content locker, app and profile creation, shared devices setup, dedicated device setup, etc.