Reports to AVP – Security Engineering
University degree in the field of computer science or IT.
- A minimum of 6+ years of IT experience
- Good project management skills and excellent oral and written communication skills
Financial Domain (Banking / NBFC experience is desirable)
- Address security through all asset related life cycle
- Develop security architecture for solution implementations
- Address security through the development life cycle along with the application security officer
- Address security through the acquisition life cycle
- Conduct assessment of all new applications going live to identify security adherence.
- Risk assessment for new technology procurement /development
Certifications (Any one)
- CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker
- CCNP Security: Cisco Certified Network Professional Security
- GSEC / GCIH / GCIA: GIAC Security Certifications
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional