This position is closed as on 2020-11-01
Reports to Manager/Sr Manager
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 3 year and Maximum 6 years work experience
- Mandatory 3 years of experience in deploying & supporting scalable, highly available & fault tolerant systems developed using Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Appreciation of security layers in a multi-tier monolithic or Microservices application.
- Knowledge of Rest API and web application.
- Experience in deploying and managing applications on Dockers using Docker Swarm will be highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Oracle database and PLSQL
- Operations or system administration experience particularly in Windows and Linux / UNIX distributions (RedHat, Centos).
- Exposure to working in a Datacenter of a banking organisation is preferred.
- Knowledge of the networking concepts (WAF, DNS, TCP/IP, Firewalls, Load balancer etc)
- Experience on working on CI/CD pipeline.
Preferably from a Technology, ITES, Shared Services or Banking organization
- Responsible to make changes to the environment such as modifying configuration files Server environment.
- Responsible for Monitoring, reporting, and controlling the application performance indicators.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute on assigned deliverables.
- Troubleshooting & resolution of the production issues as and when encountered.
- Responsible for the management of security/system/application upgrades including migration to higher versions and patches to ensure that the system and application is properly updated.
- Troubleshoot deployment issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Responsible for the Prerequisite Health Checks up of application after system upgradation.
- Responsible for implementation of backup and restoration policy of application.
- Responsible to make sure that the application at disaster recovery site is in sync with production site.
- Co-ordination with various team for the production issue.
- Responsible for Access, Configuration management.
- Weekly status and SLA reporting
Certifications based on Java, Docker Certified Associate
All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of five years, extendable by mutual consent