Administrator – Exchange (IT Infra)
This position is closed as on 2020-09-06
Administrator - Exchange
Reports to Manager – IT Infra (Mumbai location)
University degree in the field of computer science or IT.
- Minimum 3 years of IT infrastructure experience with hands on and core experience in Microsoft products (AD, Exchange and windows server 2016/2019), SecureMail, maximum experience upto 6 years.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, MS Windows 2012/2016, VMWare.
- Working experience and management of SecureMail solution(TrendMicro).
- Experience in patch, backup, archival and restoration management for windows and exchange setups
- Hands on experience in installing & administering Operating systems, laptop imaging and hardening.
- Experience in IT Service management tools will be an added advantage.
- working experience IOS and Linux is an added advantage
- Demonstrate good written and oral communications skills, be articulate in explanations, and communicate in a clear positive fashion
- Virtualisation implementation, hands on experience on Hypervisor’s.
- Responsible to administer and manage Windows systems across diverse technologies including Windows 2012/2016, Windows Active Directory, MS exchange, File server etc.
- Management of day-to-day operations of email service including SecureMail solution.
- License, patch, backup, restoration and archival of exchange and windows servers.
- Ensure all the end points (Win 10 and Mac) machines are hardened as per corporate policy
- Ensure the Vulnerability & Patch management across the environment, maintain records of the same
- Provide timely resolution to service issues raised by users
- Interact with vendors for hardware related issues
- Manage the assets in the enterprise
- Good understanding of TCP/IP & IP addressing concepts
All positions are on fixed term 5 year contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT.