Architect – Oracle WebCenter/ADF
This position is closed as on 2021-06-08
We’re looking for a Technology Architect – Oracle Web Centre for RBI’s project managed by ReBIT’s Project and Management vertical. This role demands design, develop and manage various application based on Oracle Tech Stack including but not limited to WebCenter Portal, WebCenter Content and Application Development Framework. This position will collaborate with other technical members of the team to carry out the project requirements and deliverables. The ideal candidate will reflect a mix of qualities – effective communication, technical proficiency and the ability to work effectively with the technical partners and other internal customer to provide responsive support across our application portfolio.
Education Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/ Technology Science or equivalent. Master’s degree preferred.
Experience 10-12 years of total web application development with expertise in following:
• 6+ years of experience in designing, developing, delivering and administering applications using Oracle WebCenter Portal 10.x/ 11.x
• 6+ years of experience in designing and developing WebCenter Page Templates using Application Development Framework (ADF)
• Experience in developing WebCenter Content based solution
• Experience creating a Data Model using ADF Business Services, Custom Task Flows
• Experience with Web Center Security, Portlet Provider, Portlet Consumer and Communication Protocol
• Experience with Oracle Java Server Faces (JSF) Portlet Bridge
• Clear understanding of the J2EE software architecture and standards (requirement) and how it relates to the various Middleware (J2EE) platforms and APIs.
• Knowledge and/or experience in migrating software, and the deployed J2EE applications to a later version of portal/ application servers, preferably 10.x. and 11.x.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in Java • Minimum 2 years of experience in Spring Boot • Experience in REST API • Experience in MVC, MVVM and other design patterns.
• Experience in writing SQL/PL-SQL queries
Industry Preferably from a Technology, ITES, Shared Services or Banking organization
• Technical ownership of Oracle Web Applications including WebCenter Portal, Oracle WebCenter Content
• Work with various teams in developing, installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of portal environments
Identify and successfully troubleshoot problems. Work across various teams to ensure problems get resolved.
• Monitor infrastructure capacity, provide capacity analysis and recommend J2EE, Database, and OS turning and upgrade recommendations.
• Work with other teams to improve security, performance, backup strategies and administration.
• Responsible for providing analysis to client and team members in order to make adequately informed resource management decisions.
• Support system analysis and design for enhancements and new development.
• Estimate the level-of-effort (LOE) and difficulty of programming assignments.
• Reviews current systems and presents ideas for system improvements.
• Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications; researches, builds, tests, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
• Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools
• Assist in WebContent Management application across organization as needed
Skills and Qualifications
• Expert in Oracle WebCenter Technologies – Application Development Framework (ADF), WebCenter Portal, WebCenter Content, Sites.
• Proficient in Oracle Identity and Access Manager, Oracle Internet Directory, Oracle Unified Directory, • Proficient in PL/SQL programming
• Excellent knowledge of XML or JSON based RESTful design methodology. Implementation experience is required.
• Knowledge of Sprint, Hibernate frameworks.
• Knowledge of WebLogic Administration
• Fundamental understanding of design principles behind a scalable application.
• Knowledge of OWASP top 10 vulnerability and Web application security fundamentals
• Knowledge of other programming languages and frameworks.
• Dev-ops practices like CICD.
• Some knowledge or experience of cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or Oracle Cloud.
• Certification in web programming.
• Strong skills in paper writing