Reports to Program Manager SAP
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 10 to 12-years of relevant experience
- Experience in Previous SAP Infrastructure is a must
- Experience in managing Infrastructure (Network, Storage, Compute) Projects with exposure to ITIL
- Experience on Windows 2012 R2 & HyperV / VMware is a must.
- Sound knowledge of various IT Infra component and Network component (Firewall, VPN, Proxy, WAF Load balancer & Network Policies).
- Understanding of Cloud, Virtualization Network Architecture & security.
- Familiar with Windows/Linux OS, AD, DHCP, DNS, Cisco system & security and Storage connectivity concept
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills, Sound knowledge and experience on root cause analysis and define corrective measures.
- Good understanding of ITIL process & compliance, certification will be added advantage.
- Ability to work well independently and as a team member and to train others in IT operation and operating system fundamentals.
- Experience of handling OS upgrade from Windows 2012 to 2016.
Preferably from a Technology, ITES, Shared Services or Banking organization
- Involve in all IT Infra related activities.
- Execute Projects in domain like routing, switching, load-balancers, firewalls, IDS/IPS, WAN Optimizers, global site selectors, SAN fabric switches etc.
- Guide team to Troubleshoot, analyse and tune Network infrastructure.
- Compare, evaluate, and implement new technologies.
- Analysis network traffic pattern and take corrective actions needed to mitigate security risks and vulnerabilities.
- Guide the Team to troubleshoot major issue and get it resolve, Review the RCA provided by team. Help & review POA, plan activities,
- Automate wherever it’s possible, take initiative for better enhancement of existing setup.
- Provide update/communicate to senior management on the status of networking support incident.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reports to senior management.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently with stringent timelines
- Actively participate in planning & execution of activities, Collaborating with the team on future direction and opportunities for new technology/upgrades.
Certifications (any one)
CCNP/CCIE/ITIL certification (preferred)
All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of Five years, extendable by mutual consent