Associate Architect - Database
Mumbai /Navi Mumbai, India
Reports to Sr. Manager/AVP – IT Infra
- University degree in the field of computer science or IT.
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in IT infrastructure services and have technical background experience in Open source & RDMS database.
- Sound knowledge of various IT Infra component and familiar with Open source databases like MySQL, Hadoop, Postgre, MongoDB, Cassandra, RDBMS like ORACLE.
- Experience on at least two open source databases, conceptual knowledge of other databases.
- Experience on backup, HA & DR of database.
- Familiar with Linux & Windows OS.
- Familiar with best practices of Storage, networking & TCP/IP port will be added advantage.
- Good understanding of ITIL process & compliance, certification will be added advantage.
- Experience in IT Service management tools will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work well independently and as a team member and to train others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work calmly and effectively in pressure situations.
- Involve in all IT Infra related activities.
- Assist vendor team with infra related discussions and defining the infrastructure requirement.
- Guide team to install, configure, analyse, and troubleshoot open source databases & RDMS databases.
- Understand the application flow and support to troubleshoot database performance related issues.
- Implement database best practices to secure database.
- Follow change management & organization process.
- Collaborating with other members, to ensure that our services meet operations requirements for both internal and external clients and ensuring that standards for consistent documentation are met. The successful candidate will need to work productively as a team member and participate in a collaborative decision-making process.
- Actively participate in planning & execution of activities, Collaborating with the team on future direction and opportunities for new technology.
Associate/Administrator certification in any one database.
All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of Five years, extendable by mutual consent