Associate Architect - Network
Mumbai /Navi Mumbai, India
This position is closed as on 2020-08-16
Reports to Sr. Manager/AVP – IT Infra
- University degree in the field of computer science or IT.
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in IT infrastructure services and have technical background in Network Technology.
- Sound knowledge of various IT Infra component and Network component (Firewall, VPN, Proxy, WAF Load balancer & Network Policies).
- Understanding of Cloud, Virtualization Network Architecture & security.
- Familiar with Windows/Linux OS, AD, DHCP, DNS, Cisco system & security and Storage connectivity concept
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills, Sound knowledge and experience on root cause analysis and define corrective measures.
- Good understanding of ITIL process & compliance, certification will be added advantage.
- Experience in IT Service management tools will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work well independently and as a team member and to train others in IT operation and operating system fundamentals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work calmly and effectively in pressure situations and manage time effectively in a changing environment, strong conceptual, logical abilities and strong planning.
- Involve in all IT Infra related activities.
- Assist vendor team with infra related discussions and defining the infrastructure requirement.
- Guide team to Troubleshoot, analyse and tune Network infrastructure.
- Compare, evaluate, and implement new technologies.
- Analysis network traffic pattern and take corrective actions needed to mitigate security risks and vulnerabilities.
- Provide update/communicate to senior management on the status of networking support incident.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reports to senior management.
- Collaborating with other members, to ensure that our services meet operations requirements for both internal and external clients and ensuring that standards for consistent documentation are met. The successful candidate will need to work productively as a team member and participate in a collaborative decision-making process.
- Actively participate in planning & execution of activities, Collaborating with the team on future direction and opportunities for new technology.
All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of Five years, extendable by mutual consent