Associate Architect - Storage & Security
Mumbai /Navi Mumbai, India
This position is closed as on 2020-08-16
Reports to Sr. Manager/AVP – IT Infra
- University degree in the field of computer science or IT.
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in IT infrastructure services and have technical background from Storage, Backup, Antivirus & security solution.
- Sound knowledge of various IT Infra component and familiar with IBM, Dell, Netapp & NAS storage & Backup tools/software.
- Familiar with Antivirus Symantec & TrendMicro.
- Experience in managing & troubleshooting Antivirus related issues.
- Familiar with Windows/Linux OS, networking concept.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills, Sound knowledge and experience on root cause analysis and define corrective measures.
- Good understanding of ITIL process & compliance, certification will be added advantage.
- Experience in IT Service management tools will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work well independently and as a team member and to train others in storage fundamentals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work calmly and effectively in pressure situations.
- Involve in all IT Infra related activities.
- Assist vendor team with infra related discussions and defining the infrastructure requirement.
- Guide team to Analyse, tune, and troubleshoot Storage, Backup tools/software, Antivirus & security solution related issues in physical & virtualized setup.
- Compare, evaluate, and implement new technologies.
- Analysis storage utilization pattern and tune it for best performance, implement best practices.
- Analysis logs & security alerts and take corrective actions needed to mitigate security risks and vulnerabilities, implement best practices.
- Analysis Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reports & RCA reports and suggest best to improve IT Infrastructure setup.
- Follow change management & organization process.
- Collaborating with other members, to ensure that our services meet operations requirements for both internal and external clients and ensuring that standards for consistent documentation are met. The successful candidate will need to work productively as a team member and participate in a collaborative decision-making process.
- Actively participate in planning & execution of activities, Collaborating with the team on future direction and opportunities for new technology.
ITIL / Certification in any Storage/Antivirus product (IBM, Dell, Netapp/Symantec, Trendmicro etc.),
All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of Five years, extendable by mutual consent