Associate Architect - System
Mumbai /Navi Mumbai, India
This position is closed as on 2020-08-16
Reports to Sr. Manager/AVP – IT Infra
- University degree in the field of computer science or IT.
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in IT infrastructure services and have technical background in Microsoft products.
- Sound knowledge of various IT Infra component and Cloud service models, including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
- Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, MS Windows 2012/2016, DNS, DHCP.
- Understanding of System H/W, LAN, WAN, VLAN, SDN, system patching tools/application like WSUS, SSCM.
- Familiar with server/storage architecture.
- Planning of activities, Review of RCA for issues.
- Experience in IT Service management tools will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of ITIL process & compliance, certification will be added advantage.
- Ability to build effective relationship, influence and persuade internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work well independently and as a team member and to train others in IT operation and operating system fundamentals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work calmly and effectively in pressure situations and manage time effectively in a changing environment, strong conceptual, logical abilities and strong planning.
- Involve in all IT Infra related activities.
- Assist vendor team with infra related discussions and defining the infrastructure requirement.
- Guide team to troubleshoot, analyse, and tune Windows operating systems, AD, MS Exchange, fileserver both on-premise and in cloud IaaS providers.
- Compare, evaluate, and implement new technologies, and integrate systems into the computing environment.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reports to management.
- Collaborating with other members, to ensure that our services meet operations requirements for both internal and external clients and ensuring that standards for consistent documentation are met. The successful candidate will need to work productively as a team member and participate in a collaborative decision-making process.
- Actively participate in planning & execution of activities, Collaborating with the team on future direction and opportunities for new technology.
All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of Five years, extendable by mutual consent