Associate Consultant-Application Support (SAP)
This position is closed as on 2021-04-10
Reports to Solution Architect
Graduation in any discipline
- Experience of minimum 1 year to maximum 3 years in L1 Ticketing support
- Should be good/proficient in MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service orientation skills
- Strong active listening skills and excellent written and oral communication
- Experience in SAP/HR application Support is preferred.
Should be from a Technology, ITES, Shared Services or Banking organization.
Experience in public sector company is preferred.
- Basic understanding of Ticketing software and functionality for managing tickets at L1 level.
- Receives and handles tickets, following agreed procedures.
- Gather the required information necessary to best handle incident, requests, and queries.
- Classify the tickets received and promptly allocates it to appropriate Subject matter experts within the team.
- Collaborate with technical team of subject matter experts to properly manage user’s issues in timely manner and escalate to next level when appropriate.
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up for all incidents and requests.
- Acts under guidance to record and track reliability data for your services.
- Perform operational support task as instructed. Data extraction & report preparation should be done as per requirement.
- Meet Service level agreements related to L1 support as applicable
Certification of ITIL Foundation is preferred
All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of five years, extendable by mutual consent
BKC – Mumbai