This position is closed as on 2020-10-18
Reports to Manager/Senior Manager
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 1-year and maximum 3 year experience in building RPA solutions using one of the automation tools:
UI Path, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism
- Hands-on experience on PowerShell.
- Experience in End-to-end implementations of RPA (define, design, configure, develop, test, deploy, maintain)
- Exposure to Software Development/Support functions and CI/CD tools will be an advantage
Preferably from a Technology, ITES, Shared Services or Banking organization/BFSI
- Lead end to end automation activities on existing and future platforms using available automation tools/ frameworks.
- Design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of the automation solutions.
- Establish estimation models and provide budgetary quotes for new projects.
- Responsible for delivering all the documentation mandated by the internal processes.
- Cross-team collaboration, as needed, for scope definition and roll out of automation solutions.
- Continuous assessment of available automation tools/ frameworks and propose changes in line with the future needs.
- Ability to learn new technologies and deliver as per business needs
- Strong interpersonal and articulation skills both spoken and written
- Coordination with Release Manager, Business Analysts and Delivery team to establish project priorities and estimates
RPA Tool certifications will be good to have.
All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of five years, extendable by mutual consent