Consultant- Application Support (SAP)
This position is closed as on 2021-04-10
Reports to Solution Architect
Graduation in any discipline
- Experience of minimum 3 years and maximum 5 years for Consultant SAP HCM position and experience of minimum 2 years and maximum up to 3 years for Associate Consultant-SAP HCM position in L2 Ticketing support for SAP HCM /HR application support
- Should be good/proficient in MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service orientation skills
- Strong active listening skills and excellent written and oral communication
Should be from a Technology, ITES, Shared Services or Banking organization.
Experience in public sector company is preferred.
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and developing solution that solve the root cause of user problems in tickets evaluated from L1 Support team
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up for all incidents and requests.
- Uses SAP HCM experience to address user problems and interrogates database for potential solutions.
- Escalates complex or unresolved incident to next level as appropriate and collaborate with internal teams for the same.
- Records and tracks tickets from outset to conclusion assigned at L2 level.
- Acts systematically to respond daily operational needs and react to them, avoiding service disruptions and maintaining coherence to (SLA) and information security requirements.
- Responds to common requests for service by providing information to enable fulfilment. Promptly allocates unresolved calls as appropriate.
- Maintains records, informs users about the process and advises relevant persons of actions taken.
- Perform operational task and master data maintenance as instructed.
- Should have willingness to take additional responsibilities as applicable
ITIL Foundation certification
ERP Certification (Preferred)
All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of five years, extendable by mutual consent.
BKC – Mumbai