Reports to Architect-OS
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 3 years and maximum 6 years of IT industry experience in implementation of similar projects as mentioned below:
- LAN/WAN network and IT infra refresh
- Network switches, routers, and firewalls
- Network Admission Control (NAC)
- Firewall management
- SD(LAN) implementation
- Secure gateway, VPN.
- Demonstrate good written and oral communications skills, be articulate in explanations and communicate in a clear positive fashion.
- Experience on Windows 2012 R2 & HyperV / VMware is a must.
- Experience in SAP Infrastructure will be an added advantage.
- Experience of handling OS upgrade from Windows 2012 to 2016.
Preferably from a Technology, ITES, Shared Services or Banking organization
- Responsible to co-ordinate/liaison with system/solution implementation vendor.
- Provide timely resolution to implementation and services related issues.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP & IP addressing concepts, advance network technologies and its implementation.
- Project management experience, timely report submissions to Management and track project implementation.
- Understanding legacy technologies and provide suggestion for suitable replacement.
- Adhering to ITSM, IT, IS polices and its compliance.
- Ability to work in Shifts as per requirement
Certifications (any one)
All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of Five years, extendable by mutual consent
Mumbai, India and Nagpur, India