Consultant- SAP Basis
Reports to Architect-SAP Basis
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 3 to 6-years of relevant experience
- Experience in Previous SAP implementation(s) is a must
Preferably from a Technology, ITES, Shared Services or Banking organization
- Perform User administration and role/profile assignment.
- Perform Role Creation, Modification and Full trouble shooting support for the users authorization failures in all SAP applications and resolving the Security issues and support in integration testing of Roles/Profiles.
- Maintain the integrity of the SAP environment by managing the SAP Correction and Transport System (CTS) to ensure all configuration and development objects are promoted properly.
- Distribute the online SAP user workload and monitor and manage the SAP background job workload.
- Perform OSS / SAP Service Marketplace: Searching notes & creating OSS messages for the respective queries to improve the Performance. And software download, Maintain System Data, License Key & Maintenance Certificate, Developer & object registrations and connection maintenance
- Starting and Stopping SAP instance/(s).
- Preventive Maintenance activities - Support Pack/Plug-in implementations, Kernel upgrades, OSS note applications and to apply support pack for Java using JSPM.
- SAPGUI/SAPLGPAD troubleshooting and maintenance/upgrades/installations.
- Prepare and maintain system documentation, procedures, and standards.
- Perform SAP Database Administration – Space management, database reorganizations, design and implement backup and restore strategy, maintain database security, administer database performance, database problem determination and resolution, etc.
- Perform SAP Installation, Post installation, client administration, System Refresh and Post-Refresh activities as required.
- Perform parameter modification, Buffer, memory management, performance tuning and troubleshoot.
- Aligning the application with bank IS policy and data centre requirements
Certifications (any one)
SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration certification (preferred)
All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of Five years, extendable by mutual consent
Mumbai, India and Nagpur, India