Consultant- SAP Functional (Payroll India)
This position is closed as on 2020-09-30
Reports to Solution Architect SAP
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Management, master’s degree in engineering/Management preferred
- Minimum 3 years and Maximum 6 years of SAP HCM experience including minimum 1 end to end implementation process.
- Experience in Banking domain/Business Intelligence/SAP /ERP solution implementation are preferred
Preferably from a Technology, ITES, Shared Services or Banking organization
- Able to understand client’s current process in detail.
- Preparation of Business Blueprint suggest the best solution to the client and taking sign off on the same.
- Carry out Configuration of HCM modules OM, PA, PY, Time ESS/MSS, to meet end user requirement with standard functionalities available in SAP.
- Have Hands-on experience in Schemas, PCRs, Function & Features. Payslip Configuration using PE51 & HRFORMS, Configuration for Payscale Structure, Tax Code assignment, Form16, Tax Simplifier and other statutory Requirements.
- Worked thoroughly with requirements such as Increment run, Off-cycle process, Regular Payroll, Full & Final settlement, Tax declaration in R/3 and ESS application, Payroll integration with Time & Finance.
- Understanding the functional requirements of various HCM processes and its integration with SAP FICO.
- Conducting training for HCM module and releasing UAT templates along with the test scripts.
- Preparation of Functional Specification for ABAP development.
Relevant certifications will be an added advantage
All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of five years, extendable by mutual consent