Consultant- SAP Solman
Reports to SAP Program Manager
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 3 to 6-years of relevant experience
- Experience in Previous SAP implementation(s) is a must
Preferably from a Technology, ITES, Shared Services or Banking organization
- Experience in Configuring, Supporting and upgrade Solution Manager 7.0, 7.1 and 7.2.
- Experience in setting up and troubleshooting BPM.
- Should be able to present and interact business process owners in the environment.
- Must have good working experience on other components of Solman system Admin and Monitoring, Remote Supportability, Solution Manager Work Centres.
- Managed SAP Solman Implementation from top to bottom starting with change management and project planning, to physical transports of changes from the development environment into the productive environment.
- Managing SAP Operations, System Landscape Information, IT Task Management and GPA, Template Management, Test Management activities.
- Implement industry’s best practices with monitoring infrastructure to help performance optimization.
- Install & Configure Solution Manager with ChaRm, Technical monitoring, System monitoring with alert configuration, License Management, testing integration with other testing software.
- Troubleshooting alerts and adjust threshold accordingly especially knowing where to locate logs and trace files.
- Excellent documentation skills for configuration, troubleshooting and ongoing maintenance of the environment.
- Experience in configuring and managing SLA in Solution Manager 7.2.
- Creating standard/custom reports from Solution Manager for internal MIS.
Certifications (any one)
"SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Solution Manager, Mandatory and Managed System Configuration (7.2 SPS8) - Preferred
All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of Five years, extendable by mutual consent