Reports to Manager / Sr. Manager - IT Projects
Bachelor's degree in quantitative field (mathematics, quantitative methods, computer science, engineering, finance etc.)
Advanced degree is a plus
- 4-8 years in reporting, data analytics, data engineering, business intelligence
- Strong data management skills with focus on database design, data quality management and data analysis of small to medium datasets, including hands-on experience with SQL and ETL software (MySQL, Alteryx, Pentaho etc.)
- Good business modelling and programming skills using Excel, VBA. Programming experience in R, Python, SAS is a plus
- Knowledge on interactive visualization and BI platforms (Tableau/Qlikview/ Power BI/ R shiny)
- Understanding of business environment and ability to translate business problems to analytical frameworks and technical end-products
Preferably from a Technology, ITES, Shared Services or Banking organization
- As a skilled storyteller with a passion for data, you will analyse and evaluate data in relational databases and unstructured forms to create concepts, prototypes and iterate on ideas effectively balancing quality, availability, timeliness, macro and micro economic factors
- Leveraging your advanced visualization and data analysis skills, you will create the foundations for sound client recommendations.
- Manage the entire data cleaning pipeline, apply analytic methodologies and data visualization techniques, generate insights and communicate them back to the team.
- Suggest improvements in the analytical process and approaches by challenging colleagues about what is possible and how things are done. Your end-products will include business models, scenario planners, reporting dashboards or data visualizations
- Devising suitable quantitative analysis techniques and processes that will assist in identifying whether significant trends or patterns in any given benchmark data set should be investigated.
- Developing and implementing informative reporting packages for senior management
- Acting as a partner with Business and Compliance colleagues
- Undertaking ad-hoc requests from management as they arise
- Role will work on the analysis of Benchmark data, you will also support the wider Benchmarks team with deliverables where required.
Certification in Google Tensor Flow, Hadoop, Python, SQL, R is desirable