Project Lead – PMO
This position is closed as on 2021-02-28
Project Lead – PMO
Reports to the Manager/ Senior Manager
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years and Maximum of 10 years of total experience
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience (preferably consulting) in Project management using Microsoft Project Management tools
- Mandatory hands-on experience on MS Project Professional and on-premise version of MS Project Server and Project Web App
- Proficient with PowerBI reports and integration with on-premise version of MS Project Server/Project Web App
- Experience in construction industry or with construction management projects in highly desirable.
- Prior experience in implementing on-premise version of MS Project Server and Project Web App will be highly preferred.
- Proven expertise in the following process areas:
- SDLC Methodologies (Waterfall/ Agile)
- Estimation techniques
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder management
- Quantitative project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, high integrity, strong work ethic and ability to empathize with the customer.
- Provide administrative support to Business teams on MS Project Web App (PWA).
- Coordinate with Project Server admin for any configuration related changes at Project Server.
- Provide guidance to project teams on best practices for project and portfolio management through MS Project PPM and increase adoption rate.
- Help Business teams onboard, maintain and track projects related information using MS Project PPM solution (MS Project Professional and Project Web App).
- Define templates for various types of construction projects and share with Business teams.
- Design and improvise existing PowerBI reports as per business requirements
- Connect PWA database with Power BI and schedule refresh functionality.
- Design and create portfolio level dashboards for senior executives using Power BI.
- Design and create individual project level reports/dashboards for project management team using Power BI.
- Integrate custom Power BI reports/dashboards with PWA site in SharePoint.
- Implement role-based access for Power BI reports/dashboards.
- Suggest improvements in MSP and PWA usage based on industry best practices
- Provide ideas on strategy to elevate overall client experience.
- To analyze Change Requests (CR) raised by Business teams, raise them internally for approval and implement approved change requests.
- Define process for most efficient way to carry out a Change Request (CR) in the existing system.
- Track and maintain documentation for Change Requests (CR) being executed.
- Assist Business with technical details and documentation for communication with Data Centre teams for Change Requests (CR) or any other work being executed.
- Participate with Business in UAT of Change Requests being executed and ensure successful closure.
- Escalate issues and risks and proactively takes ownership for resolution
- Track milestones and deliverables and provide regular status reporting to all levels of stakeholders
- Prepare and share weekly status report for all stakeholders.
- Prepare and share quarterly report to Business teams on overall work executed and services provided.
- Share lessons learned and best practices across projects, building relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Act as liaison between ReBIT and Business teams and ensure client satisfaction.
Certifications in MS Project Professional
Certifications in MS Project Server and Project Web App
PMP or PRINCE2 or equivalent certification are preferred
PowerBI certification will be an added advantage
All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of five years, extendable by mutual consent