• Experience on PA, OM and ESS/MSS and ready to work in support environment
• Must have experience as functional consultant in at least 4+ end to end implementation and support projects and able to resolve user issues, break/fix errors etc.
• ESS ( Who’s Who, Holiday Calendar, Leave Request, Leave Request overview, Personal Information- Address, Family / Related Person, Personal Data) SPRO setting.
• Trouble Shooting for R/3 PA, OM and ESS/MSS operations
• Knowledge of MSS Setting in SPRO
• Experience in configurations and customization and provide support to end users as per business requirements and improve the business processes through SAP system
• Experience in handling Time and attendance recording system and its integration with company Intranet and SAP system.
• End-User Support and Training as and when required as a part of problem solving.
• Functional Specification preparation and co-ordination with ABAP team
• Unit and Quality testing after any SAP patch/version upgrades
• Knowledge of Workflows and SICF services
• Create and configure Enterprise Structure (Personnel areas and Personnel sub areas) and Personnel Structure (Employee groups and Employee sub groups).
• Configure Info types, Info types menu & their structure in PA30 screen.
• Setting up Personnel Actions and maintain - Hiring, Promotion, Transfer, Resignation, Retirement.
• Maintain number range allocation for the employees.
• Customize various integrations from PA to other sub modules within HR.
• Maintain Info type Menus, Actions, and User Interfaces. Maintain Employee Attributes.
• Create Payroll area and Administrator Groups
• Maintain Master Data by using all primary Info types.
• Create and configure Organizational Plan, Organizational Structure
• Create & configure Reporting Structure, Hierarchical Structure and relationships between objects.
• Configure Info types and Integration between OM and PM
• Create Object types as Organization unit, Jobs, Position, Person and Task.
• Maintained the Number range intervals for Organization Units.