Reports to the AVP – Enterprise Architecture
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering , Master Degree in Engineering preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of total experience
- Minimum of 5 years as SharePoint architect
- Work experience in Office 365, SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2016/13/10, .Net, Exposure to various Databases
- Successful project implementation as an Architect on SharePoint 2016 platform
Preferably from a Technology, ITES, Shared Services or Banking organization
- To conceptualize, design and deliver product / sustenance delivery through the team as per defined scope and standards in a particular technology related to SharePoint 2016/SharePoint 2013
- To leverage Software Architecture and Design Principles, Patterns, Methodology, Domain Concepts (Architecture and Design Skills) while designing the application in scope
- To develop SharePoint solutions using the Server / Client side object model, workflows, other concepts like Document Management, Search, Collaboration features, CAML queries, etc
- Design and Develop fully normalized MS SQL Server databases
- To ensure knowledge up gradation and work with new technologies so that the solution is current and meets quality standards and the client requirements
- To gather specifications and deliver solutions to the client organization based on understanding of a domain or technology
- To train and develop team so as to ensure that there is an adequate supply of trained manpower in the said technology and delivery risks are mitigated.
- Understand integration requirements and recommend appropriate integration patterns and best practices.
Define and document design specifications for integration with the current / new systems.
- Understand bottlenecks in existing integration and redesign/reengineer integration solution to meet the business requirement.
- Provide technical support and consultation for software development, deployment and integration
Microsoft certifications on SharePoint is a plus