Senior Consultant- ESS/MSS
Reports to Solution Architect ESS/MSS
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 6 to 8-years of relevant experience
- Must have experience as functional consultant in at least 4+ end to end implementation and support projects and able to resolve user issues, break/fix errors etc.
- Experience with Launch Pad Customizing, HR Renewal Configuration.
- Experience in Front End Technologies such as SAPUI5, ODATA, Webdynpro.
- Experience with EP (NetWeaver) Content, System & User Administration.
Preferably from a Technology, ITES, Shared Services or Banking organization
- Design, build and configure ESS/ MSS applications & services to meet business process and application requirements.
- Understanding of the HR business processes to design UX from a usability perspective
- Preparation and implementation of Test plans that include unit, functional, regression, system and integration tests
- Provide daily support for ESS/MSS web applications, attending to incidents/problems assigned, including debugging, troubleshooting and resolving the issues.
- Performance tuning and code optimization.
- Integration with SAP and non-SAP applications as per requirement.
Certifications (Any One)
- C_EP_750 - SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Enterprise Portal 7.50
- SAP Certified Development Associate - ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.50 Certification(preferred)
All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of Five years, extendable by mutual consent