Senior Consultant- SAP ABAP HR
This position is closed as on 2020-09-30
Reports to Solution Architect ABAP
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 6 to 8-years of relevant experience
- Experience in Previous SAP implementation(s) is a must
- Experience in Banking domain/Business Intelligence/SAP /ERP solution implementation are preferred
Preferably from a Technology, ITES, Shared Services or Banking organization
- Experience in SAP ABAP HR Design and Development with 3+ End to End implementations as an ABAP Developer in HR module
- Proficiency in SAP HCM core modules including requirements gathering, planning, and scoping, application design, testing, deployment, and post go-live support.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate, and document requirements
- Experience in SAP Payroll India, Reading Payroll/Time clusters, Income Tax, Form 16 & other Statutory details.
- Experience in WRICEF, OOP’s, Using HR logical databases for reports, programs, screens & also worked with HR macros when reading data from Infotypes
- Development experience of HR Forms, Smart Forms, SAP Scripts, Adobe Forms etc
- Experience of HR relevant FMs/BAPIs which can be used to update HR data
- Strong hands-on knowledge in ABAP technologies such as Enhancement Framework, BADIs, Interactive Reporting, Dialog Programming, Interface Programming, ABAP Objects, BDC, Workflow and Web Dynpro Application programming.
- Working Knowledge of ALE/IDOC, BRF+ will be added advantage
- Ability to resolve complex technical issues and independently manage critical/complex situations
- Document the AS-IS Processes, To-Be Processes; Perform Gap analysis along with other technical documentations
- Receiving tickets/issues from business. Analysing the ticket and resolving the issue in time
- Possess analytical abilities, communication, and client Interfacing skills
- Ability to play a major role in streamlining the processes in SAP for smooth operation.
SAP Certified Development Associate - ABAP (preferred)
All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of Five years, extendable by mutual consent