Senior Consultant- SAP ABAP (Web Dynpro)
This position is closed as on 2020-09-30
Reports to Solution Architect ESS/MSS
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 6 to 8-years of relevant experience
- Experience in Previous SAP implementation(s) is a must
- Experience in Banking domain/Business Intelligence/SAP /ERP solution implementation are preferred
Preferably from a Technology, ITES, Shared Services or Banking organization
- Experience in SAP ABAP HR Design and Development with 3+ End to End implementations as an ABAP Developer in HR module
- Proficiency in SAP HCM core modules including requirements gathering, planning, and scoping, application design, testing, deployment, and post go-live support.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate, and document requirements
- Strong working experience in ABAP Web-Dynpro is a must.
- Experience in WRICEF, OOP’s, Using HR logical databases for reports, programs, screens & also worked with HR macros when reading data from Infotypes
- Experience of HR relevant FMs/BAPIs which can be used to update HR data
- Strong hands-on ABAP technologies such as Enhancement Framework, BADIs, ABAP Objects & Forms etc.
- Working Knowledge of interfacing between SAP & Non-SAP Systems & Exposure to SAP UI5, Fiori, ODATA & Gateway development, BRF+ will be added advantage
- Ability to resolve complex technical issues and independently manage critical/complex situations
- Document the AS-IS Processes, To-Be Processes; Perform Gap analysis along with other technical documentations
- Receiving tickets/issues from business. Analysing the ticket and resolving the issue in time
- Possess analytical abilities, communication, and client Interfacing skills & Ability to play a major role in streamlining the processes in SAP for smooth operation.
SAP Certified Development Associate - ABAP (preferred)
All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of Five years, extendable by mutual consent