Senior Consultant- SAP Functional (Payroll India)
Reports to Solution Architect SAP
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Management, master’s degree in engineering/Management preferred
- Minimum 6 years and Maximum 8 years of SAP HCM experience including minimum 1 end to end implementation process.
- Worked on SAP HCM – PA, OM, Time, Payroll, ESS & MSS, Appraisals, CATS, PCP modules
- Minimum 3 SAP HCM Implementation project in Indian Public Sector
- Experience in Banking domain/Business Intelligence/SAP /ERP solution implementation are preferred
Preferably from a Technology, ITES, Shared Services or Banking organization
- Should have at least 3 ETE SAP HCM implementation experience
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP HCM
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate, and document customer requirements
- Experience on SAP HCM modules including requirements gathering, planning, and scoping, application design, configuration, testing, deployment, and post go-live support.
- Comprehensive Functional Knowledge in SAP HCM and thorough understanding of the customer needs
- Have Hands-on experience in Schemas, PCRs, Function & Features. Payslip Configuration using PE51 & HRFORMS, Configuration for Payscale Structure, Tax Code assignment, Form16, Tax Simplifier and other statutory Requirements.
- Worked thoroughly with requirements such as Increment run, Off-cycle process, Regular Payroll, Full & Final settlement, Tax declaration in R/3 and ESS application, Payroll integration with Time & Finance.
- Possess analytical abilities, communication, and client Interfacing skills
- Proven track record in SAP implementation methodology and should have skills in implementing practical Business solutions leveraging SAP Technologies
- Proficient in structuring parallel tasks and prioritizing and finishing tasks within the planned period by well-developed accountability.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Document the AS-IS Processes, To-Be Processes; Perform Gap analysis
- Ability to support different SAP services like package evaluation, implementation, upgrades and support
- Recommend process re-engineering and adoption to SAP out of the box functionality using prior implementation experience
- Interfacing with user to understand the processes and pain area, leading the implementation and roll out of SAP PA, OM, Time, Payroll, ESS & MSS, Appraisals, CATS, PCP modules.
- Ability to play a major role in streamlining the processes in SAP for smooth operation.
Relevant certifications will be an added advantage
All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of five years, extendable by mutual consent