Senior Consultant- SAP Functional (Time)
Reports to Solution Architect
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Management, master’s degree in engineering/Management preferred
- Overall 6 to 8 years of SAP HCM experience including minimum 2 end to end implementation.
- Experience in Banking /Public Sector
Preferably from a Technology, ITES, Shared Services or Banking organization
- Able to understand client’s current processes in detail.
- Preparation of Business Blueprint and suggest the best solution to the client and get the sign off on the same.
- Carry out Configuration of HCM modules OM, PA, PY, Time, ESS/MSS to meet end user requirement with standard functionalities available in SAP.
- Able to Create/Modify/Read the Time Schema/PCR.
- Configure Absences/Attendances, WSR, Holiday Calendar etc.
- Configure Absence Quota based standard & customised functionalities in SAP.
- Configure Wagetypes and its characteristics
- BRF Functionality is the added advantage.
- Conducting training for HCM module and sign off on UAT
- Preparation of Functional Specification for ABAP development.
- Testing on new changes/ Bug fixes incorporated in the system.
- Should be well versed on the MS Word/Excel/PPT
- Added advantage if knowledge in HR Domain.
SAP HCM certifications will be an added advantage
All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of three years, extendable by mutual consent