Senior Consultant (Technology Solutions- Network IT Infra )
This position is closed as on 2021-06-19
- Reporting Structure
Reports to Manager/Sr.Manager – IT Infra
University degree in the field of computer science or IT.
- Experience/ Qualifications
- 6-8 years of relevant experience in LAN/WAN Network.
- Knowledge of Network switches (CISCO), routers and firewalls
- Network Admission Control (NAC), Good understanding of TCP/IP & IP addressing concepts, advance network technologies and its implementation.
- Good Understanding of firewall rules management and SD(LAN) implementation/operations.
- Understanding of Secure gateway, VPN, Endpoint Security, various protocols, IPS & IDS, Wireless technologies.
- Good knowledge of Proxy and Revers Proxy.
- Hands on experience on Load balancer. (Radware)
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills, Sound knowledge and experience on root cause analysis and define corrective measures
- Demonstrate good written and oral communications skills, be articulate in explanations and communicate in a clear positive fashion. Ability to work well independently and as a team member
- Experience in IT Service management tools will be an added advantage. Knowledge of ITIL process and adhere the same.
Information technology or Banking organization/BFSI
- Involve in all IT Infra related activities
- Troubleshoot, analyse and tune Network infrastructure. Provide timely resolution on network related issues.
- Provide update/communicate to senior management on the status of networking support incident.
- Good understanding and hands on experience on Load balancer, Proxy and network component. Implement necessary BCP and DR requirements for the network & security solutions.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reports to senior management.
- Collaborating with other team members, to ensure that our services meet operations requirements and ensuring that standards for consistent documentation are met. The successful candidate will need to work productively as a team member and participate in a collaborative decision-making process.
- Actively participate in planning & execution of activities, Collaborating with the team on future direction and opportunities for new technology.
- Adhering to ITSM, IT, IS polices and its compliance.
- Industry Certifications
- Employment type
Positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of Five years, extendable by mutual consent