This position is closed as on 2020-05-31
Senior Test Analyst
Reports to Manager/Sr. Manager
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience required
- Having experience of 4-9 years in software testing out of which minimum 4 years in automation testing preferably for web based applications
- Experience with at least one of the following automation testing tools preferably Selenium:
- Test Complete
- Other similar tools
- Experience in Test planning, estimating, designing, executing and management of end to end testing events.
- Experience in designing and maintaining Automation frameworks
- Knowledge on tools to develop automated regression test Pack in a structured way.
- Experience in build tools like Jenkins or other similar tools.
- Experience in Backend Data validation and SQL skills and testing on various OS (Unix, Linux, Windows).
- Good to have experience in Performance testing.
- Good to have experience in Manual/Functional testing
- Good to have experience in BI/Data warehouse / ETL testing
Preferably from BFSI and ITES
- Defining the testing activities for subordinates – testers or test engineers
- All responsibilities during project planning (resource requirements, test estimates etc.) and throughout the Functional/Automation test life cycle to ensure business objectives are met.
- Responsible for delivering all the documentation like Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test scenarios, Test cases, Test scripts, and provide regression test packs to test new and amended software and services
- Design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of the automation solutions.
- Responsible to check if the team has all the necessary resources to execute the testing activities.
- Responsible to check if testing is going hand in hand with the software development in all phases.
- Responsible to Prepare the status report of testing activities
- Cross-team collaboration, as needed, for scope definition and roll out of automation solutions.
- Continuous assessment of available automation tools/ frameworks and propose changes in line with the future needs.
- Ability to learn new technologies and deliver as per business needs
- Coordination with Release Manager, Business Analysts and Delivery team to establish project priorities and estimates
- Strong interpersonal and articulation skills both spoken and written
All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of five years, extendable by mutual consent
Relevant Technology and Banking Domain Certifications like NCFM, ISTQB or similar certifications are a plus