Sr. Engineer – Technology Solution Windows
Mumbai /Navi Mumbai, India
This position is closed as on 2020-08-16
Reports to Manager/Sr. Manager – IT Infra
- University degree in the field of computer science or IT.
- 3 to 6 years of IT infrastructure experience with hands on and core experience in Windows system administration including IIS service, Application etc.
- Good knowledge of installation, configuration & troubleshooting Windows server, IIS server.
- Understanding of application and application support on IIS (Web service).
- Experience in server & IIS service Migration, Upgrade, OS patching.
- Familiar with best practices of networking & TCP/IP port.
- Familiar with databases such as MS SQL, Oracle, open source DB like MySQL will be added advantage.
- Good understanding of ITIL process & compliance, certification will be added advantage.
- Experience in IT Service management tools will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work well independently and as a team member and to train others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work calmly and effectively in pressure situations.
- Build, install, configure, analyse, and troubleshoot Windows server & IIS service.
- Upgrade & patching server OS, close VAPT points, implement best practices.
- Understand the application flow and support to troubleshoot application related issues.
- Follow change management & organization process.
- Collaborating with other members, to ensure that our services meet operations requirements for both internal and external clients and ensuring that standards for consistent documentation are met. The successful candidate will need to work productively as a team member and participate in a collaborative decision-making process.
- Actively participate in planning & execution of activities, Collaborating with the team on future direction and opportunities for new technology.
All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of Five years, extendable by mutual consent.