System Engineer - Support PPM
This position is closed as on 2021-06-08
Education Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• Minimum of 1 years and maximum of 3 years of total experience.
• Mandatory experience of 1-2 years in implementation, configuration & maintenance of Enterprise level Application with a Tier 1 IT Company.
• Proven expertise in the following process areas: o Product Deployment o Incident Management o Application Support & Maintenance • Good to have technology skills and hands-on experience on one or more of the following technology stacks will be preferred. o JAVA o SQL Server o JIRA/ALM
• Possesses ability to quickly understand the technical and functional aspects of Enterprise Project Management Application to be able to work independently on the various change requests, incident management and end user support requirements.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, high integrity, strong work ethic and ability to empathize with the customer.
• Involve in maintenance and support of Enterprise Project Management Application.
• Understand business requirements and configure different application modules accordingly.
• Implementing requirements - updating master data, configuring reports/e-forms, creating new modules on existing application, addressing and providing solutions to change requests raised.
• Managing various enhancements/change requests on Enterprise Project Management Application from requirement gathering till project delivery.
• Installing updates, patches and running scripts as per SOPs/KT provided by vendor.
• Work with testing team & vendor for testing requirements of Enterprise Project Management Application.
• Responsible for user management activities.
• Setting up user accounts and profiles on the network or application.
• Responding to technical support calls/issues/mails from end users of the application, able to perform root cause analysis before providing accurate solutions to application end users and basic troubleshooting and debugging dayto-day issues pertaining to Enterprise Project Management Application
• Assist in tracking various compliance parameters through application as required by PMO by configuring various reports and dashboards. • Organize sessions and interface between vendor and various ReBIT teams as required
• Provide demos, walkthroughs, KT, training sessions as required.
• Handle support & maintenance activities for Enterprise Project Management Application including attending to SR, CR and incidents.
• Maintain all technical documentation pertaining to the application
Certifications: ITIL, MCSA/MCSE and Agile Certifications are preferred Technology and Domain Specific Certifications are a plus.