Systems Engineer – Back end (Oracle PL/SQL)
This position is closed as on 2020-05-31
Reports to the Manager/Sr. Manager
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 1.5 years and up to 3 years on software development projects.
- Keen understanding of DBMS concepts
- Hands-on experience in PL/SQL development, query tuning & optimization.
- Experience in developing back end components on Oracle 11g and above
- Exposure to other Databases will be a plus.
Preferably from a Technology, ITES, Shared Services or Banking organization
- To develop solutions by SQL programming
- Capable of developing robust high quality code from the specifications
- To provide data analysis and support and work in tandem with the development team to support a set of data intensive applications
- To participate in the analysis and resolution of issues related to information flow and content with data stakeholders.
- To apply business knowledge to analyse data, develop reports and solve problems.
- To research and resolve any data or reporting issues that arise
- Develop and maintain data extracts, replications and integrations between application and other systems
- To communicate all data issues or problems to management and makes recommendations for solutions.
- Perform ad hoc analyses of data depending on business needs
- Excellent problem solving skills and can do attitude
- Strong interpersonal and articulation skills both spoken and written
- Ability to learn new technologies and deliver as per business needs both in software development and/or Support projects
All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of five years, extendable by mutual consent
Technology and Domain Specific Certifications are a plus