Technology Analyst – Oracle WebCenter/ADF
This position is closed as on 2021-06-08
We’re looking for a Technology Analyst – Oracle WebCenter for RBI’s project managed by ReBIT’s Project and Management vertical. This role demands administration of application based on Oracle Tech Stack including but not limited to WebCenter Portal, WebCenter Content and Application Development Framework.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/ Technology Science or equivalent.
Minimum of 3 years and Maximum of 6 years of total experience with expertise in following:
• Mandatory 2 years of experience in deploying & supporting scalable, highly available & fault tolerant systems developed using Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate
• 2+ years of experience in designing, developing, delivering and administering applications using Oracle WebCenter Portal 10.x/ 11.x
• Knowledge of Rest API and web application.
• Experience in deploying and managing applications on Dockers using Docker Swarm will be highly preferred.
• Knowledge of Oracle database and PLSQL
• Operations or system administration experience particularly in Windows and Linux / UNIX distributions (RedHat, Centos).
• Exposure to working in a Datacenter of a banking organisation is preferred.
• Knowledge of the networking concepts (WAF, DNS, TCP/IP, Firewalls, Load balancer etc)
• Experience on working on CI/CD pipeline.
Industry: Preferably from a Technology, ITES, Shared Services or Banking organization
• Responsible to make changes to the environment such as modifying configuration files Server environment.
• Responsible for Monitoring, reporting, and controlling the application performance indicators.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute on assigned deliverables.
• Troubleshooting & resolution of the production issues as and when encountered.
• Responsible for the management of security/system/application upgrades including migration to higher versions and patches to ensure that the system and application is properly updated.
• Troubleshoot deployment issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
• Responsible for the Prerequisite Health Checks up of application after system upgradation.
• Responsible to make sure that the application at disaster recovery site is in sync with production site.
• Co-ordination with various team for the production issue.
• Responsible for Access, Configuration management.
• Weekly status and SLA reporting
Skills and Qualifications
• Experience in Oracle WebCenter Technologies – Application Development Framework (ADF), WebCenter Portal, WebCenter Content, Sites.
• Knowledge of Oracle Identity and Access Manager, Oracle Internet Directory, Oracle Unified Directory,
• Proficient in PL/SQL programming
• Knowledge of Sprint, Hibernate frameworks.
• Knowledge of WebLogic Administration.
• Fundamental understanding of design principles behind a scalable application