Reports to the Manager/ Sr. Manager
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering , Master Degree in Engineering preferred
- Minimum of 4 years- 8 years of total experience
- Minimum of 4 years’ techno functional experience in SAS EGRC
- Strong working knowledge of setting up and maintaining an application development environment for SAS EGRC platform
Preferably from a Technology, ITES, Shared Services or Banking organization
- Ability to understand the requirements from Business Analyst/Owner, mapping the requirements with SAS modules,
- Identify gaps, providing workaround if direct solution is not available,
- Define Workflow stages with roles and users, Advanced SAS Code review,
- Guide technology team for reusing the existing object or using custom objects and integrating with the existing module in SAS EGRC.
- Able to review code of the development team evaluating adherence to coding standards, best practices and advanced technical approaches to improve and stabilize the application.
- Should have experience in conducting performance tuning / performance engineering to improve system performance
- To develop and adhere to team project standards for development including tools, platforms, methodology and controls to ensure efficiency, quality and consistency
- To provides technical documentation updated to the latest enhancement or release
Certifications on SAS is a plus