Reports to the Project Manager
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering , Master Degree in Engineering preferred
- Minimum of 4 – 8 years of total experience
- Minimum of 4 years in SharePoint Technologies
Preferably from a Technology, ITES, Shared Services or Banking organization
- To develop SharePoint-based solutions
- To be involved in different phases of SharePoint implementation including design, development, testing and deployment.
- To develop SharePoint solutions using the Server / Client side object model, workflows, other concepts like Document Management, Search, Collaboration features, CAML queries, etc.
- To create architecture and design of SharePoint implementations using industry best practices
- To implement SharePoint-based solutions including custom web parts
- To develop and adhere to team project standards for development including tools, platforms, methodology and controls to ensure efficiency, quality and consistency
- To provides technical documentation updated to the latest enhancement or release
- To develop SharePoint 2016/2013 based solutions
- Have good knowledge in SQL and PowerShell.
- To implement SharePoint-based solutions including custom web parts, workflow, event receiver, Timer job and SharePoint designer.
- Have good understanding of deployment process and able to deploy the SharePoint solution package in the servers.
Certifications on SharePoint is a plus