Technology Analyst / Senior Technology Analyst- UI
Technology Analyst / Senior Technology Analyst
Reports to the Manager/Sr. Manager
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering , Master Degree in Engineering preferred
- Minimum of 4 -8 years of progressive experience in front end development.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in designing and developing UI of web applications on Angular 4 and above. Experience on Angular 7 and above will be preferred.
- Experience with NodeJS and NPM (Node Package Manager)
- Deep understanding of web development concept
- Hands-on experience on HTML5, CSS3/ Bootstrap, JSON (Data parsing and validation)
- Exposure to UI component packaging, deployment and troubleshooting on Web/Application Server
- Exposure to secure UI development especially OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities
- Exposure to Software Development/Support functions
Preferably from a Technology, ITES, Shared Services or Banking organization
- Design and development of the UI frontend for mission critical applications.
- Maintain source code and help with continuous integration and delivery of the application
- The engineer will work in a collaborative team environment to design, develop, enhance and maintain the UI for certain applications.
- Adhere to standard SDLC methodologies to produce project results that are measurable and delivered on time and schedule
- Develop and adhere to project standards for development including tools, platforms, methodology and controls to ensure efficiency, quality and consistency
- Provide technical documentation updated to the latest enhancement or release
- Be a hardworking team player and quick learner
- Excellent problem solving skills and can do attitude
- Strong interpersonal and articulation skills both spoken and written
- Ability to learn new technologies and deliver as per business needs both in software development and/or Support projects
Technology and Domain Specific Certifications are a plus
All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of five years, extendable by mutual consent