This position is closed as on 2020-08-10
The role is part of Project Management vertical
Bachelor’s Computer Science or related. Masters preferred.
- 3-6 years in software testing out of which minimum 2 years in API testing and/or Database testing.
- Strong knowledge of Software QA methodologies, tools and process.
- Should have experience in API Testing Tools/Libraries (Rest Assured, Soap UI, Postman etc)
- Should be able to use tools such as Fiddler
- Should be able to write scenarios to test API
- Must have knowledge of various authentication mechanisms such as OAuth, JWT etc
- Load and Security testing on web services
- Should be good in SQL queries to validate API and DB data elements
- Should have experience on Data Warehousing / ETL projects
- Ability to understand Stored Procedures, Views, Functions
- BI Reporting - Reports Testing
- Should have experience on Database testing
- Should have experience in testing big data lakes preferably Hadoop/Cloudera
- Knowledge of OWASP top 10.
Must have skills –
Red Hat 3 Scale API Management
Microservice Web Framework
Red Hat Application Runtime
Software versioning system
Preferably from a Technology, ITES, Shared Services or Banking organization
- Responsible for ensuing quality of the system
- Responsible for delivering all the documentation like Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test scenarios, Test cases, Test scripts, and provide regression test packs to test new and amended software and services
- Responsible for database performance and load testing
- Responsible for managing the data quality and prepare data quality reports
- Identify Performance bottlenecks and aware database optimization techniques
- Identify issues in the data coming through Input files or API.
- Review and approve of database deployments
- Perform API testing using various automation tools and scripts
- Cross-team collaboration, as needed, for scope definition and roll out of automation solutions.
- Ability to learn new technologies and deliver as per business needs
- Perform Causal Analysis of defects
- Coordination with Release Manager, Business Analysts and Delivery team to establish project priorities and estimates
- Defining the testing activities for subordinates – testers or test engineers
- Strong interpersonal and articulation skills both spoken and written
Additional Skills and certification
- Good to have experience in Automation testing
- Good to have experience in Manual/Functional testing
- Relevant Technology and Banking Domain Certifications like NCFM, ISTQB or similar certifications are a plus
- BKC, Mumbai
- All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of five years, extendable by mutual consent