This position is closed as on 2020-01-31
Reports to Manager/Sr. Manager
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 1-3 years in testing of software components or applications, preferably web based applications
- Keen understanding of the software testing process and tools
- Good to have experience in Automation tools like Selenium, QTP or other similar tools
- Exposure to automation testing frameworks and performance/ load testing will be a plus
- Exposure to basic PL/SQL writing to query data from any database.
- Exposure to Agile work environment will also be a plus
Preferably from a Technology, ITES, Shared Services or Banking organization
- Accountable for quality assurance of the assigned applications
- To read all the documents and understand what needs to be tested.
- End to end responsibility for the testing process -Test Case & Test script development and prioritize testing activities
- Test Execution & Reporting, UAT defect analysis
- Carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects.
- Inform the test lead about what all resources will be required for software testing.
- Coordination with Release Manager, Business Analysts and Delivery team to establish project priorities and estimates
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to learn new technologies and deliver as per business needs both in software development and/or Support projects
- Strong interpersonal and articulation skills both spoken and written
All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of five years, extendable by mutual consent
Technology and Domain Specific Certifications are a plus like NCFM, ISTQB etc..