UI / UX Analyst
This position is closed as on 2020-05-10
UI / UX Analyst
Reports to the Manager/Sr. Manager
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Bachelor’s Degree in IT or computer science
- Minimum of 3-5 Years of experience in current role
- The Web UI frontend development engineer role will help design responsive, cross-platform UI application frontend for ReBIT’s mission critical, industry facing application solutions.
- The engineer will work in a collaborative team environment to design, develop, enhance and maintain the applications.
- Knowledge of Photoshop is a plus.
- Knowledge of agile development methodology
- Ionic or Cordova
- Good command over JSON, data parsing and validation
- Good knowledge in VCS such as Git, SVN etc.
- Experience with Cloud System
- Web application security
- Knowledge OWASP top 10 vulnerability
Preferably from a Technology, ITES, Shared Services or Banking organization
- Create concepts, wireframes, and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Create UI/UX Designs and maintain digital assets, such as design files, UI guidelines, wireframes, and interactive mockups using Adobe Photoshop, Axure, Adobe XD, Invision etc.
- Up-to-date knowledge and hands-on experience on Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD etc
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Be passionate about all UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Experience with NodeJS and mostly NPM (Node Package Manager)
- Deep understanding of web & mobile development concept
- Mastering of HTML5 and CSS3
- Mastering of CSS, pre-processors such as SASS and LESS
Technology and Domain Specific Certifications are a plus
All positions are on fixed term contract on a full-time basis exclusively for ReBIT, initially for a period of five years, extendable by mutual consent