Skills and Qualifications
- Working experience to manage or provide support for the overall Private Cloud environment including server instance, storage instances, subnets, availability zones, etc. validate the environment to meets all security and compliance controls
- Good working experience in Linux environment and UNIX/Linux administration
- Experience on Key Openstack services.
- Expertise in creating DevOps strategy in an environment of Linux (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu) VM’s along with Openstack Services.
- Manage & support to high availability environment for application servers and database servers. Deployment and management services in Openstack
- Expertise in version control tools like GIT.
- Gitlab and SVN administration and command line usage of GIT.
- Knowledge on Configuration and Deployment tool like Packer, Terraform and Ansible
- Good Experience in containerization like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Evaluating and advising or support on virtualization and containerization solutions.
- Strong verbal skills, ability to stay resilient under pressure
- Strong analytical skills with ability to assess dependencies, risks, issues, etc.
- Broad technical knowledge of cloud, IT Infrastructure services, including security, directory services, identity management, network, systems, storage and storage gateways, databases, NAT, PKI, VPN etc. Knowledge of load balancing, clusters, building scalable systems
- Knowledge of system test performance paradigms in cloud environment. Strong Linux command-line and troubleshooting skills in Openstack
- Ensured critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions
- Strong problem-solving skills and troubleshooting cloud infrastructure issues and ability to follow projects throughout the completion.
- Openstack certification is preferred. Other technical certifications will be added an advantage.