This position is closed as on 2021-03-01
- Primary Skills (Must-have)
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient codes
- Good Understanding of Datatypes (numeric, integer, character, factor, boolean etc.) & Data Structures (Vector, Array, Matrix, Dataframe, List etc.), Inter-Conversion between these data structures.
- File IO & File Formats (Reading and Writing txt, csv, excel, psv, rds & rda files)
- Conditional & Iterative control statements & Handling of date values in R.
- Functions (User Defined & Built-in functions), Apply functions & Operators (Logical, Relational & Special Operators)
- Sub setting using indices, names, Boolean values on different data structures.
- Variable Scoping & Environments (Global & Local Environments)
- Data Wrangling (Joins, Sorting, searching etc.) & Manipulation of Data frames (Addition / Deletion of rows & columns, Filtering, Grouping, Summarizing etc.)
- Good knowledge of common data processing packages like dplyr, tidyr, lubridate, purr, data.table etc.
- Visualization (Using base-R, ggplot, plotly etc.)
- R-Packaging, Versioning
- Building dashboards using frameworks like Shiny
- Basic unix/linux commands
- Secondary Skills (Good-to have)
- Object Oriented Programming (Classes & Objects)
- REST API using Plumber & Rest RServe
- Knowledge of RHadoop, ORCH, RHIPE, Hadoop Streaming etc. and processing of large data sets in R
- Knowledge of using TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch from R
- Knowledge of ODBC package within R
- Experience of Angular or React frameworks
2-3 years of experience of working as a R programmer
- Working knowledge of R libraries used for Data Analytics and Machine Learning
- Building data pipelines in R
- Manipulating large data sets using R
- Creating REST APIs and Shiny applications using R
- Creating visualization using R
- Experience of production deployment
- Experience of unit testing and integration testing