The role is part of Research and Innovation vertical.
The Sr. Technology Analyst will be responsible for supporting the architectural and solution design requirements of various projects. The Sr. Technology Analyst should have a strong development background and exposure to wide varieties of technologies.
Bachelors Computer science or equivalent
8-12 years of experience in Software Development projects
- Design: Utilize software and cloud design patterns for designing application/solution architecture that is scalable, reusable, modular, functional and non-functional. Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability applications. KPIs and Metrics define and review in all phases of software development lifecycle
- SDLC: Utilize best practices in secure software development lifecycle management process (requirement, design, development, delivery, maintenance). Engage in vendor sprints. Ensure CI/CD process
- Technical Leadership: Ability to think strategically and evaluate options in the short, medium and long term. Translate business and feature requirements into technical specifications. Experience of communicating complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Execution: Design and development of technical architecture and other requirement documentations in a lead role. HLD & LLD Documentation and Review. API Development and On-boarding requirements
- Testing: Evaluation of test architecture, ensure test coverage, define quality matrix, and lead automation efforts.
- Documentation: RFP, SRS, API documentation, etc
- Management: IPR management planning and other reporting and functions as needed by the job requirement.
Skills and Qualifications
- Expertise in PKI and symmetric encryption mechanisms
- Experience with digital signatures and understanding of the certificate authorities
- Identity Management, RBAC, API security mechanisms
- Understanding of technologies such as OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML
- Understanding of various user authentication and authorization, identity federation, mechanisms used in multiple systems and server environments.
- Web application security
- Knowledge OWASP top 10 vulnerability
- API Design and Development
- Ability to design API
- Knowledge of public APIs such as Aadhaar, UPI,
- Experience working with structured data formats (XML, JSON, etc.).
- Exposure to software solutions for various different platforms: Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Database technologies: Proficiency in various different kind of database technologies. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with Netbanking APIs
- Software Development experience for payment systems