The role is part of Research and Innovation vertical.
University degree in the field of computer science or IT
- 20-48 months of program/program management, marketing, consulting or related experience.
- Total 8 - 12 years of experience in Software Development projects.
Information Technology or Related
- The candidate will be responsible for identification and growth of new ideas, developing and implementing Program strategy.
- Sr. Manager will be responsible for defining a program roadmap and requirements for the platform. Throughout this process the Sr. Manager will drive continuous innovation and improvements to deliver fast, easy, and rich functionality, and help deliver on the best in class customer experience.
- He will also be responsible for driving a high performance team around innovation, process improvements, tracking business metrics and plan a strategy/formulation of execution plans.
Skills and Qualifications
- Cross functional collaboration skills
- Must have bias for action and strong work ethic.
- Ability to manage vendor work
- Strong problem-solving skills, and ability to follow projects through to completion.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive management of program.