The role is part of Research and Innovation vertical.
Bachelor’s Computer Science or related. Masters preferred.
- 8-12 years of experience in Software Development projects
- 7+ years hands-on architecture, design and implementation
- Experience in defining micro services
- Good technical knowledge of Cloud technologies
- Experience in defining and developing high-volume, horizontally scalable web architectures
- Experience in defining and developing message driven workflow
- Experience of promoting Continuous Delivery best practices within teams Experience of working collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams with a focus on delivery
- Ability to think strategically and evaluate options in the short, medium and long term
- Translate business and feature requirements into technical specifications
- Experience of communicating complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience building effective relationships with a wide range of technical peers
- Experience working with structured data formats (e.g. RDF, ATOM, XML)
- Experience evaluating technologies for their appropriateness to proposed solutions, including
assessing their strategic and/or tactical benefit to the product or wider department
- Thorough understanding of how the web works including low-level HTTP(s) and TCP
- Analytical thinking - able to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into component parts explore and evaluate them systematically
- Strategic thinking – able to identify a vision along with the plans, which need to be implemented to meet the end goal, evaluating situations, decisions and issues in the short, medium and long term.
- Influencing and persuading - able to present sound and well reasoned arguments to convince
others. Adapts to the situation and can draw from a range of strategies to persuade people in a way that results in agreement or behaviour change
- Communication - able to get one’s message understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and the nature of the information
- Managing relationships and team working - able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people. Works co-operatively with others to be part of a team, as opposed to working separately or competitively
The Senior Technical Architect will be strong technologist role responsible for designing, overseeing the development and deployment of industry solutions in various areas such as compliance, maturity monitoring and assessment, regulatory technologies, statistical and big data analytics solutions other tooling and automation. The role will be expert in cloud services, data analytics, network protocols, web and mobile application architecture with strong knowhow of security best practices. The solution architect will oversee the security lab setup operation. The role will research new innovative areas related to emerging technologies and cybersecurity.
- To assist in delivering multiple cutting edge products
- To ensure excellent system architecture across multiple products
- To ensure consistent use of shared platform components and technologies within ReBIT
- To document and communicate Product’s architecture within & outside the team
- To assist in defining the team's technical strategy and advising on product roadmaps and migration plans to achieve strategic goals
- To represent ReBIT in technical forums
- To provide consultancy to partner teams for their integration of multiple systems
- To align architectural solutions with other product groups within the ReBIT architectural and standards.
- Prepare evaluation checklist and support with various stakeholder/working group related activities.
- Support the RFP development process and assist in analysis of the RFP response
- Review all vendor’s architectural and design artefacts. Ensure design and architectural practices and standards are followed
- Ensure non-functional requirements are being addressed adequately
- Review the security requirements
- Participate in interface design and coordinate API development activities
- KPI and metrics definition
Skills and Qualifications
- Cross functional collaboration skills
- Ability to manage vendor work
- Strong problem-solving skills, and ability to follow projects through to completion.
- Independent thinker and ability to work independently with little or no oversight.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Industry technology architecture certification is added advantages