Reports to Sr. Manager - Systems Audit
Graduate in Computer Science or B. Tech or BCA
- 5 years of experience in Audits and Risk assessment services of web and client based applications
- Must have experience in conducting risk assessment of business and support applications
- At least 2 years of experience in mobile applications assessment/audits in a medium to large enterprise
- Must have hands-on experience in evaluating OWASP security practices for applications
- Must have experience in Coding and application development
- Strong knowledge of programming languages for application and mobile
- Experience in carrying out code review and black/grey/white box testing is a plus
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
Information technology / Financial services
- Developing project plans, work programs, evaluating system controls, documenting results, making recommendations, and communicating information to stakeholders
- Conduct Audit of the web, mobile and client based applications- internal and those exposed to the Internet
- Audit of application design components, User Access Control, Website communication, application layer, interfaces to databases etc.
- Audit change management, patch management, incident management, backup management.
- Audit the development practises (S-SDLC) and coding practises
- Develop and maintain audit checklist and documents
- Review the Vulnerability assessment and penetration test reports for effectiveness.
- Research public domain to keep up to date knowledge on latest Application Security threats and vulnerabilities
- Certification in Mobile application Security testing
- Oracle certified, Java certifications