Content Marketer (Associate Manager)
Navi Mumbai, India
This position is closed as on 2021-05-31
Reports to Policy Research and Outreach Lead
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication or Marketing
- Relevant certifications in Digital Marketing
- 3+ years of experience
- Research and Communication
We are seeking an enthusiastic, result driven, self-starter candidate who has demonstrated success in audience building on online and offline platforms.
- Research on content trends in assigned domains like cyber security, project management, data science etc.
- Prepare keyword focused content strategies for wide spectrum of audience
- Define and attain content driven engagement goals through in house channels like website and social media platforms
- Curate and design content for internal and external newsletters
- Manage content creation and co-ordination for social media platforms
- Revisit and optimize dated content using information SEO techniques
- Analyse engagement matrix and optimise for reach across digital and offline channels
- Provide editorial support to in house teams as required
- Conduct outreach activities like webinars, training sessions etc.
Skills and Qualifications
You would need to have:
- High degree of personal integrity and purpose driven approach of professional conduct
- Ability to initiate and drive content crafting and outreach projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Excellent organizational, time management, presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work closely with diverse teams to understand content requirements and deliver high quality outcomes within tight timelines