- 5+ years of experience in Network Security audits and assessment services
- Must have hands on experience in implementing and managing network devices like Firewalls, IPS, Routers, Switches, Wi-Fi, VPN
- Must understand network and security architecture and its review
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Audit network designs, network architecture, change management, patch management, incident management, backup management process, firewall rule review, user access etc.
- Audit configurations of the NAC, Routers, Firewalls, IPS wireless access points
- Audit implementation of networks including VLANs, IP v6, Micro Segmentation, ACLs
- Developing project plans, work programs, evaluating system controls, documenting results, making recommendations, and communicating information to stakeholders
- Detailed audits of information technology systems and infrastructures to verify systems are secure and support the related applications or business processes.
- Develop and maintain audit checklist and documents
- Review VAPT reports and identify observations
- Identify and draft thought leadership articles/whitepapers pertaining to technology/cyber security aligned operational and other categories of risk
- Should be a self-learner and must keep updated with latest threats and vulnerabilities researched/discovered
- Research public domain to keep up to date knowledge on emerging technologies such as cloud security, IoT, Software Defined Network (SDN) Zero Trust networking.
Candidate should be willing to travel extensively within Mumbai and across the country for performing audits