Principal Auditor, Systems Audit
The individual shall
- Possess in-depth knowledge of Cyber-security and technology related regulatory circulars and guidelines
- Demonstrate Cyber-security domain expertise
- Possess hard-core auditing skills
- Excellent report writing capabilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Stakeholder engagement and presentation skills
- Able to work with external stakeholders independently with minimal supervision and lead team of auditors.
Reports to AVP, Systems Audit
- B.E/B. Tech/MCA
- Must possess 9-11 years of experience in Information Security Audits and Information Security Risk assessment services
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in leading Information Technology, Information Security Control Assessment and Audit
- Must possess strong cyber security subject matter expertise
- Hands-on experience in Information Security Audit processes design/framework and implementation
- Must have experience in managing the audit work for high quality deliverables.
- Must possess knowledge and exposure in
- ITGC processes and Governance, Risk, and compliance
- Emerging Technologies – Cloud, Virtualization, Software Defined Network, Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence likewise
- Banking Technologies - FinTech, Financial systems, Digital payments and fraud risk tools likewise
- Must possess experience in global standard audit and compliances like PCI-DSS, ISO ISMS, BCMS, Data Privacy
- Must possess experience in Regulatory audit and compliances
- Must have strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure without compromising professional standards or quality of the work being performed
- Information technology / Financial services/Auditing/cyber security consulting organizations
- Perform the day-to-day activities of audit engagements and support the execution of a high-quality audit
- Understand and apply ReBIT’s Audit Methodology while preparing clear, well-structured, and effective audit documentation
- Perform risk-based audits focusing on Test of Design (ToD)
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient in Oracle administrative and monitoring tools.
- Strong Experience in UNIX/Linux operations.
- Strong Experience in database internals.
- Experience in performance analysis and/or performance optimizations.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Strong experience in Database modeling and designing, SQL
- and Test of operating Effectiveness (ToE) of deployed controls to establish consistency in audit outcomes
- Identify and communicate potential issues and opportunities for audit efficiencies and process improvement
- Participate in stakeholder interactions in a professional manner, including properly conveying information gathered from the auditing exercise
- Monitor progress, manage risk and confirm key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Lead audit operational initiative to enable greater adoptability and usability of advanced technology during the audit
- Stay current on emerging technologies, auditing methodologies and BFSI sector specific developments.
- Understand the BFSI's industry and recognize key technology driven risk drivers and cyber risk trends.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous, unstructured problems and situations.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialization.
- Provide technical guidance and support in cyber security and emerging technologies to team members
- Demonstrate integrity and strict adherence to code of ethics
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively within Mumbai and across country
- Technology Certification – Cloud, Virtualisation, CEH
- CISA /DCPLA/ ISO Lead auditor certified