Senior Manager, Systems Audit
This position is closed as on 2021-03-12
The individual shall
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the Cyber-security domain and technology related regulatory circulars and guidelines
- Manage and supervise the execution of Regulated Supervised Entity IT Examination, in accordance with regulatory guidelines and professional auditing and assurance standards.
- Demonstrate leadership skills by managing conflicting priorities, track multiple audit projects and lead teams with diverse skills and backgrounds.
Reports to AVP, Systems Audit
- B.E./B. Tech. in Information Technology/Computer Science / MCA
- MBA desirable in relevant stream
- Must possess 9-11 years of experience in Information Security Audits and Security Risk assessment services
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in program management of Cyber Security Audit and Information Security risk assessment services
- Must possess strong cyber security subject matter expertise and hands-on experience in Information Security standards and cyber security best practices relevant to the banking industry
- Must have experience in handling a team of auditors and managing the audit work program for high quality deliverables.
- Must have experience in people management and performance evaluation as per the organization policies
- Experience managing staff on multiple audit projects and providing direction to team members
- Be an empathetic team worker, with strong interpersonal, Organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Information technology / Financial services/Auditing/cyber security consulting organizations
- Perform quality check on the audit reports and verify that documents prepared are in alignment to the guidelines and expectations set forward by the stakeholder.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs on technology and cyber security matters in relation to regulation/supervision as applicable to banking sector and provide quality inputs with potential solutions.
- Continuously build competency and capability of team members to the higher maturity level through,
- Leading in a hands-on manner, and mentoring the audit team in conduct of end-to-end auditing exercises to deliver on high quality deliverables consistently
- Providing constructive on-the-job feedback/training and fostering an innovative, supportive, and team-oriented work environment.
- Designing program for development of security auditors to stay current on emerging technologies and auditing tools and methodologies
- Responsible for overseeing team members’ performance, monitoring workload, timelines and quality outcomes for the work being performed.
- Lead team on audit project delivery and manage stakeholder conversations, both internal and external.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Drive the stakeholders’ experience on engagements by continuous feedback and risk-focused audit conduct and reporting.
- Value and model excellent customer service by establishing goals and implementation plans to achieve high-quality deliverable and within expected timeframes.
- Oversee projects and operation management (internal and external), including managing the resourcing strategy, and progress against the plan and timeline.
- MIS presentation/reports on audit projects and regular updates to internal and external stakeholders. Monitor progress, manage risk, and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Participate in the organization-wide people initiatives
- Project Management Certifications such as, Agile, Scrum Master, PMP
- CISA / ISO Lead auditor certified